Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2013

March 12, 1981


    32 years ago I was born to my role model, my mom! She never made a big deal of her birthday as we grew up, and I have taken that from her. I never want a big fuss over my birthday, this year was no exception. But to my surprise I had such a great, care free and easy birthday! My beautiful friends and family surrounded me and I, once again was reminded that I am truly blessed! here are some pictures of my birthday week!


>>The girls made a photo booth at work for my b-day<<

>>Drive in with the family<<
>>Dinner with my gals<<








 >>Sweet Hunter came to see me<<
>>Along with some other friends<<

3 comments:

  1. Check you out! I'm glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your birthday was fun! so happy I got to celebrate. you know I love to party!

    ReplyDelete