Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Standard Process Cleanse



Standard Process Cleanse.
   I am on day 3 of this cleanse. It's not nearly as bad as I remember it being my first time around. On day one I had a pretty good head ache but only for a few hours. Yesterday my intestines were a little bit achey, but today I feel pretty good so far.
   This cleanse is designed to clean all the toxins from your body. Cleaning your kidney, liver, large and small intestine, by taking 9 fiber pills, 21 cleanse pills and two smoothies each day. I can eat as many fruits and veggies as I want and some lentils or brown rice and some oils and seasonings are ok. 
   After day 3 it is smooth sailing, I remember having more energy then ever! 


<< This soup was amazing, Its from Gweneth Paltrows "It's all good"- Broccoli arugula soup >>



<< Lentil and veggie soup>>

<< SP smoothie, strawberries, blueberries, pineapple, mango, spinach, flax oil and SP whey powder >>




No comments:

Post a Comment